Sunday, April 30, 2006

Missing in action......

Before anyone panics, I'm talking about me, not Seth. I've been missing in action for the past week or so, as I went on a business trip to Paris...and no, not Paris, Texas. It was a very interesting trip...and believe me, alot of the cliches about Frenchies are completely true...... :)

I don't really have time to write much right now, as I just got home at about 0100 yesterday morning...long story...and I'm still trying to readjust to Texas time, but I'll catch you up with a post and some pictures from my trip later this week when I get some time.

In the meantime, here's a link to my dil's (daughter-in-law's) blog. Ya'll go say hi to her. She put up a slideshow of Seth and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Man, I do miss that boy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I hope you had a good time on your trip! Glad you made it home safely.

4/30/06, 5:23 PM  
Blogger dyzgoneby said...

I was starting to get a little worried. I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip.

Great slideshow of Seth.

4/30/06, 10:12 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Paris you are so lucky. I love the slide show.

5/2/06, 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home