Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I miss this face!!!


This is a picture of the last time I planted a kiss on that face.... the night he deployed. I miss this face!!! But guess what?? I'll get to plant another kiss on that face in a few weeks. That's right.... R&R.... two whole weeks of leave. Am I excited??? Duh!!! I'm counting the days. We all are. As a matter of fact, Katie has numbers counting down to the day he arrives on her door. Every morning she tears off another number. So, yeah, we're just a wee bit excited.... I can't hardly wait...... :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

That is exciting. All I have for a day is April. I am hoping I will get a more specific day soon.

2/8/06, 8:31 PM  
Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

I bet you are excited, as well you should be. Proud, too.

Thanks you for stopping by my site and leaving such a good comment.

TWD

2/11/06, 3:48 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

KBug, I am so happy for you. R&R the only bad thing about that is it has to end.
May God bless him with safe travel.
Thanks for wishing my soldier a happy birthday.

2/11/06, 4:06 PM  
Blogger airbornewife said...

I am very excited for you. I know R&R is a welcome break for soldier and family...hope it nice and slow!!
Thanks you for all the great comments! Most of all, thanks for the support!!

2/11/06, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

yeah i remember when it was months, then I didnt know for sure, then it was weeks, and now its DAYS... seth and i go through things but our love for each other will never end. I cant wait for 8 days to go by. I waited long enough...lol... sorry but i am taking the first kiss and hug..but dont worry there will be plenty more so I will share...lol...
later
love you
D.I.L

2/11/06, 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home