Monday, May 04, 2009

When Sawyer smiles...

...all is right with the world..... :)



Sawyer and Katie have gone home now. I drove down to Hood with her on Friday and helped her "find" her house and yard after being in Dallas for a couple of months...which was longer than she had planned...but she enjoyed being here and we loved having them here. Waking up in the morning took on special meaning while they were here...nothing says good morning better than Sawyer's smile...it's contagious..... :)

This morning, I thought I heard him playing with one of his toys in his crib and a smile crept across my face, until I remembered that he was no longer here.....*sigh*. A few minutes later, like she had read my mind, Katie called and Sawyer told me good morning, which sounds alot like mmmmmbuh, but it was a sweet song to my ears..... :)

After Seth gets home, which will be soon, they will come up for a long 4-day weekend...I'll get to hug my baby boy whom I have greatly missed and see his baby boy's smile once more...ain't life sweet!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Reasa said...

You both look like you are in heaven. Just a few more days!!! woohooo!!!!!

5/5/09, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

K...
What a beautiful picture.
How awesome these little children are - and how blessed we are to have them.
Life is indeed sweet, my friend. And God is so good.
Please hug both of these baby boys for me and thank the biggest of them for his service. May God bless your family as you all reunite.
Hugs my friend.

5/5/09, 8:34 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

How sweet! I don't think I have ever seen your picture on here before.
I so wish my MIL was like you. She just told us the other day that despited "needing" to live with us for help she doesn't think she can handle it. But she still wants us to move her to GA so she can live alone.
Best wishes on your sons return home.

5/5/09, 11:16 PM  
Blogger kbug said...

He definitely brings out the best in me...this is sans makeup...yikes!!

5/6/09, 8:29 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

HE IS PRECIOUS.

5/7/09, 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home