Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here they are . . .

Here are a few more pics we took when Sawyer was born . . . here he is taking a first look at the new world around him . . .


Here's the proud mom . . . and she certainly has someone to be very proud of . . . . . :)


I love to watch Katie with Sawyer . . . she's such a sweet, loving mother . . . . . :)


Here he is ready to go home from the hospital, but he can't wait to meet his daddy at the airport when he comes home for R&R . . . soon, Sawyer . . . very soon . . . . . :)

I miss him . . . it's only been a week since I held him, but it seems like forever . . . . . :)

4 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

How sweet. your grandson is so cute.
I hope you get to spend more time with him soon. I wish my parents were close enough to visit more.

9/29/08, 8:40 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh K...he is precious. And what a proud, loving mom Sawyer has. It ALMOST makes us want to be young enough to have more babies, doesn't it? No...I think grandchildren are wonderful.
Hugs my friend.
Sue

9/29/08, 9:10 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

He is perfect! You must be so proud. I can't wait for Seth to see him=))
Congratulations to you & your family!!

10/1/08, 1:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, he is soooo cute!!!!! Congratulations Grandma!

10/2/08, 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home