Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's a boy!!!


Just wanted to write a short note to tell all of you that it's a boy. I think I know what to do with a boy, don't you? . . . hehehe

Katie sent me this picture that was taken when they did the ultrasound last week. I'm in love with the little guy already, and can't wait to hold him . . . . . :)

They're coming in this weekend and will be here for a little over a week. I can't wait to see them and I will forewarn you, Katie, I'm gonna have to touch that belly . . . . . :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, how sweet! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

5/7/08, 11:21 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Congratulations...Can't wait to see pictures after the birth...

5/7/08, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

How awesome!!
Congratulations grandma and all of your family. Keep us posted please.
Hugs,
Sue

5/11/08, 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home