Monday, July 31, 2006

Soon.....

Hello all...I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm still alive and kicking and all is well in our little part of Texas and Iraq. I know I haven't written in a while, but there's been alot going on. First was the Alaska trip, now Kevin's home on leave, I've had lots to catch up on at work, I'm about to leave on another business trip tomorrow, and I've been busy gathering medical info on Ken's accident last year to settle up with the other guy's insurance company.

I promise I'll post again soon to tell you all about our trip and will include pictures. Till then, hope all is well with everyone....you're still on my mind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Glad to see you back and I'll for ward to hear all about your trip.
Have a good business trip.

7/31/06, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Glad to know all is well. Can't wait to see the pics from Alaska. Hope your having fun with Kevin. You are on our minds too.

7/31/06, 8:10 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Glad to see you back and posting. Can't wait to hear and see pics of Alaska and Kevin! Have a great business trip.

7/31/06, 11:11 PM  
Blogger Sminklemeyer said...

It's hard keeping up with a blog, eh?

8/3/06, 7:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have a good time on your business trip! Sounds like you're busy busy. I can't wait to hear all about it when things calm down.

8/4/06, 5:55 PM  
Blogger dyzgoneby said...

Kbug, I have been thinking about you lots. I am happy that you are staying busy.

8/5/06, 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home