Monday, August 07, 2006

Heartbreak

Sorry, the Alaska trip post will have to wait.....I learned from a friend that one of the guys he served with in Iraq just lost a son over there.....it really broke my heart. This has to be every parent's nightmare, but especially when you've been there/done that yourself. I do so wish there was something more I could do for this soldier's father and his family, other than just send my prayers and concern. If you would, please stop by my friend's blog at In Iraq for 365 and leave your condolences for the family. The least we can do is let them know we care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. The family with be in my prayers.

8/7/06, 9:59 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I am so sorry Kbug. My prayers go out to the family and his friend.

8/8/06, 6:22 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

My thoughts & prayers go out to that family. I hate hearing that. I can not imagine...I don't want to imagine!

8/9/06, 11:16 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Thanks for stopping by, so sad I am on my way.

8/11/06, 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home