Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Just waiting.......

We still have no definite word on when Seth will be home...we're just waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for a call. It's really frustrating. I know the wait will be over soon, but...oh my gosh, can it possibly take any longer...arrrggghhh!!! Yes, Courtney, I'm going out to the country Friday and will go out into the woods by myself and scream at the top of my lungs..... :)

The replacements have taken over the missions, so Seth's group is just waiting, too. In talking to one of Seth's buddies this week, he told me that one of the new guys got hit already, doing the same thing Seth had been doing for the past month. That really made me catch my breath. He's going to be okay, though, and is on his way back to the states already. As a matter of fact, he'll beat Seth home and will probably be eating turkey tomorrow..... :)

And that brings me to the reason for this post...to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving!!! I have so much to be thankful for this year...ah, but that's another post..... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I know that you can't wait until he comes home. Hope you have a good Holiday.

If you will email me at newmanlaw2@nexband.com I will send you the code for the song. It would not let me post it here I guess because it has all the html codes.

11/22/06, 7:59 AM  
Blogger MQ said...

Hi kbug, I'm so happy that your son is coming home. I still get chills thinking about that day only four months ago for me :) Love to your family!
Monique

11/25/06, 9:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The end seems to drag by so bad. I couldn't believe how long the last couple weeks were. Hang in there though, it will be over soon! We didn't know for sure when they'd be in until that day, lol. But that's the Army! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and a good scream!

11/26/06, 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home