Thursday, November 09, 2006

The tag team has arrived...

I talked to my baby boy today......on the phone!!! I can’t tell you how big my smile is, but I bet you can imagine. He hadn’t been on the IM in over a week, so I was missing him. Seth doesn’t have Internet access for his computer anymore since he moved out of his room to make way for their REPLACEMENTS. Yes, the tag team has arrived...yeehaw!!! That means that the end is definitely in sight. His buddy, who still has access to a computer all the time, told me not to worry, that Seth was okay. I said, “I know that, I just miss talking to him.” He said he’d tell Seth that his mommy wanted to talk to him...in front of the whole platoon......lol. I think he just wanted to get even with Seth for telling him he had to wear full battle rattle to a meeting, and of course, he was the only one who did...hahaha. I swear, those guys...just like Seth and his brothers. Seth says he probably won’t be on the IM anymore because there are so many guys there now that it will be almost impossible to get on one of the computers in the comm center. He’s living in the gym with 100 other guys right now...and I could hear half of them in the background while we were on the phone.....lol. Oh well, this phone call should hold me for a while. It had me fighting back the tears and then grinning like the Cheshire Cat...what a roller coaster ride...but I’m still smiling...... :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

No better feeling that to hear their voices. Been there and done that and it is wonderful.

11/9/06, 9:42 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Great news!!!! First step in his journey home!

11/12/06, 3:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's so wonderful! He'll be home soon, YAY!!!! I know you can't wait and I'm ready for you all. Keep smiling, it's almost over!

11/12/06, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

YAY!! Danny's replacements are in too. He was so excited. It gives him something to do, cuz he has to show them around. Except now he is living in the same size room as before only now he is rooming with 5 guys intstead of one. Kinda crowded.

11/12/06, 11:15 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

That's great news! Your family is in the short stretch now.

11/14/06, 8:28 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Yeah! Won't be long now, that is for sure! Soon we will be seeing your Welcome Home pics too! Have a great week!

11/14/06, 8:45 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

That post was so good to read. That is such great news!!! God speed Seth

11/18/06, 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home