Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sisters

I'm off to spend the day with my sisters. It's my younger sister's birthday today and we're going to celebrate. I'm lucky that they both live so close that we can do that. It's become a ritual for the other two to take the birthday sister out to lunch or dinner and a few hours of sisterly camaraderie.

When we get together, we laugh so hard sometimes that people in restaurants look at us like we're crazy...which just makes us laugh that much harder. We do have a good time.

Anyway, here's to my sisters who have helped me keep my sanity during a long, trying year...I don't know what I would have done without them. Happy birthday, Sooz...love you both.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Awwww. I know exactly what you mean. I have 3 sisters and we always have a blast when we are together. I hope you guys have fun.

11/5/06, 11:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy birthday to your sister! I hope you all have a great time together. I have a younger sister and she's at the stage where it's not the "in" thing to hang out so much with big sister (she just turned 16), but when we do hang out we have a blast together too. Thank God for sisters!!!

11/5/06, 12:36 PM  
Blogger Karyzma said...

I am the exact same way with my best friend from 6th grade. We always have the best times acting like a couple of fools. But, life's too short to worry about who's lookin at you while you make a scene. lol. Happy birthday wishes to your sis!! Have a great week!

11/7/06, 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home