Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Big news!!!

Since some of you out there already know about this and are making comments about it.....yeah, I'm talking about you, Casanova.....I thought I'd let all of you in on the big news. Seth and Katie didn't waste any time when he returned from Iraq five weeks ago.....I'm going to be a grandma in about 8 months. "Didn't waste any time" is probably an understatement.....hahaha.

The problem is, it happened so fast that I haven't really had time to get my head wrapped around it yet. With Seth's homecoming and having all the boys home for the holidays this year, as well as Seth and Katie's new puppy.....there has been one major event after another, it seems, and I have just been rolling from one event to another, in a daze. Plus I just spent a whole year trying to keep my emotions in check. Anyway, I think Seth and Katie are concerned that I'm not excited about being a grandma, and I want to reassure them that I am thrilled and I'm doing somersaults on the inside.....I never could do them on the outside anyway. It will all catch up with me when everything finally quiets down at the homefront and I get still for a few minutes. Then I'll just sit quietly and smile and dream of holding that little bundle of joy..... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Yay!!! Congrats. Your gonna be the best Grandma!!!!

1/3/07, 11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!

1/4/07, 12:23 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Didn't waste anytime, LOL, do any of them? :)

Congratulations!

1/4/07, 3:00 PM  
Blogger dyzgoneby said...

Congrats Kbug!!!!

I am so excited for Seth, Kate, you and your family! What a great "Welcome Home" "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" present all rolled into one.

Can't wait to hear all the stories of the new little one from ya!

1/7/07, 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home