Sunday, January 07, 2007

More news.......

I wish this was more pleasant news, but it looks like I won't be a grandma as soon as we thought. Katie spent most of this weekend in the emergency room here in Dallas......and had a miscarriage this morning. Not a pleasant experience for her, but thankfully, it happened very early on before the pregnancy really had a chance to get into full swing......she was just 5 weeks along. Katie is feeling much better already, and seeing her without pain and smiling again is wonderful. Seth and Katie are very disappointed, as we all are, but they both feel like it just wasn't meant to be at this time. A very positive and healthy outlook if you ask me. They are not discouraged either and will try again, but have decided to wait a little while. Another healthy decision, as they are both still young and have plenty of time. But, how long that little while will be is anybody's guess...... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that she continues to do good. That is a good outlook to have though and I'm glad to hear that they're looking at it that way. They will be in my prayers.

1/7/07, 7:45 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

wow, I'm really sorry to hear that
:(

1/8/07, 8:08 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I am so sorry. Will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

1/10/07, 6:10 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

So sorry to hear that! :(

1/12/07, 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home